Community Foundation's response to Covid-19
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic across the UK, the Community Foundation for Staffordshire launched an appeal via JustGiving to raise funds for those affected.
They have now launched our Emergency grants programme that is open to organisations and individuals across Staffordshire who have been affected by the pandemic.
Please note that they cannot support the county without continued support and donations to the JustGiving appeal, so still need your help in raising awareness of our appeal.
The Emergency Grants Programme
Who can apply?
- Registered charities
- Constituted Community or Voluntary groups
- Social Enterprises
- Any other voluntary, not for profit organisation
- Parish and Town Councils (project can not fund statutory responsibilities)
- Organisations that are newly established may be able to be supported, but please call us before applying.
- Business – as long as their project clearly benefits the local community and not their own costs, profit or gain.
- Individuals who are residents of Staffordshire or Stoke on Trent
Statutory bodies such as a city and county council or health institution cannot apply.
What Grants are Available?
There are 3 tiers for organisation grants:
- up to £1000. We expect most applications to fall into this category
- £1000 to £5000. We require a more detailed project plan for these grants.
- £5000 + These grants have a more strategic aim and anyone wishing to apply for more than £5000 should first contact us to discuss their project
- Individuals may be awarded up to £500, but this must be for actual costs rather than estimates. We will discuss this with you when you call to make your application.
You will find a full, detailed criteria on their website and we strongly advise that you thoroughly read through this before making an application to ensure that it is processed quickly and efficiently.
For more information and apply, please click here